GreaseMax is a chemically operated, single point, automatic lubricator that comes in four discharge models: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months & 12 months.
Supplier: Delta International Sales
Made in Germany
- Lubrication of mining and processing equipment
GreaseMax product features:
- Simple, reliable, easy-to-use operation
- Provides continuous lubrication at a constant rate, for a set period
- Works without maintenance or adjustment
- Has no electrics or mechanical items – for complete reliability
- Steel body – handles pressure & heat
- Can be used on moving and vibrating applications, long feed lines and underwater
- Self-regulating – the rate of discharge is not affected by bearing condition, seal condition or grease-way resistance
- Reliable operation in all situations – hot, cold, moving, vibrating, wet, underwater, on feed lines
- Intrinsically safe in all situations – [including for static discharge and of course our unit cannot be opened to expose batteries and connections] GreaseMax® lubricators are intrinsically safe and have no risk of static discharge, allowing use in underground coal mines. GreaseMax® manufacturing is audited annually by TÜV SÜD, Germany, for product safety and production quality.
- Quickly and easily changed over at the end of its operating period
- Better mechanical reliability. Less down-time from bearing failure and therefore lower maintenance costs, better production rates and lower cost of production.
- Proven performance
- Reliability – based on a proven design and many years of in-service use.
- Safety – there is no temptation to hand grease moving equipment when GreaseMax is installed. Product safety and production quality certified by TUV
- Economical cost of use
- Flotation cells
- Mobile plant