Aton Resources is a gold exploration and development company located in Egypt’s Arabian-Nubian Shield. Focused on its 100% owned Abu Marawat Concession, Aton’s experienced management and exploration team is at the centre of the modern Egyptian mining world. As the only public mining company in Egypt, Aton is actively involved in transforming resource-rich Egypt into a world-renowned gold producer once again.
Aton Resources exists to transform investment opportunity in Egypt through mineral exploration and mining reform. With the right team and plan, Aton is advancing some of the most exciting gold mining projects to come out of Egypt in centuries.
- In-country expertise
- CEO Mark Campbell has 15 years’ experience in Egypt
- VP Exploration, Rick Cavaney, is the former exploration manager of Centamin
- Board of Directors and Advisors have raised billions for exploration and development companies
- Abu Marawat Concession is located in the Arabian Nubian Shield, one of the world’s last gold mining frontiers
- District-scale potential, Abu Marawat Concession is over 738 sq. km in size
- Contains the Hamama and Abu Marawat deposits, as well as the recently discovered Rodruin exploration project
- Located in an area of excellent infrastructure