These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, you agree to be bound by them.
African Mining Market (African Mining Market, we, us, our) is a print and web edition publisher to the Mining sector.
Advertising and subscribing to any African Mining Market product is subject to the following terms and conditions (Standard Terms and Conditions):
General Terms & Conditions
- By advertising and subscribing to African Mining Market product you have entered a contract with African Mining Market.
- Subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, by entering the Subscription Contract you agree that the personal information provided by you may be used by African Mining Market to provide the service you have requested and you:
Subscription/ Advertising Services
The following table contains further information AND the terms and conditions pertinent to the subscription and advertising services of African Mining Market:
Enquiries: subscriptions[at]africanminingmarket.com OR advertising[at]africanminingmarket.com
- 1.1 Details of Subscription Services:
- 1.1.1 Subject to payment of the subscription fees in accordance with African Mining Market’s valid TAX invoice, African Mining Market will provide a user-name and password to the “Subscriber” enabling the appropriate level of access by the Subscriber to the online services as contained on this Website.
- 1.1.2 African Mining Market acknowledges there is no geographic limit on this service. Concurrent access to African Mining Market services is however limited by the number of subscriptions held by the Subscriber.
- 1.1.3 Information may be made accessible to all Subscriber personnel, including Subscriber employees, internal agents and contractors worldwide, collectively “Authorised Users.” There is no limit on the number of hours the Information may be used and the Information may be accessed and used indefinitely at any location, including while travelling, for the Subscriber’s business purposes.
- 1.1.4 African Mining Market acknowledges that Authorised Users, in the normal course of Subscriber’s business and on behalf of Subscriber, may distribute either orally, in writing, in presentation material, in reports, on magnetic or laser media, or electronically, to a number of users such as Subscriber’s clients, prospective clients, outside counsel, or others in a current or prospective business relationship with the Subscriber, limited extracts of the full text of articles from the Information, including in the Subscriber’s newsletters, provided that such articles are correctly attributed as follows:
- Sourced from African Mining Market
- 1.1.5 As applicable: The full text of the African Mining Market may not be re-published or made available by the Subscriber to external clients of the Subscriber or other third parties without the prior written consent of African Mining Market.
- 1.2 Details of Advertising Services: Subject to payment of advertising fees, Users may request for advertising inserts to be placed on the Website. Such advertising request may be granted or denied at the sole and absolute discretion of African Mining Market and African Mining Market extends no warranties and/or guarantees in relation to advertising. A distinction is maintained between editorial and advertising on the Website, with all advertising material appearing in display advertising positions or when in the form of written copy being clearly marked as Advertorial, Sponsored Posts or Company Posts.
- 1.3 Minimum Duration: The minimum subscription period is 1 (one) year. The minimum advertising period is 1 (one) insert in print and/or online publication.
- 1.4 Rates: To request the African Mining Market’s advertising rates, please send an e-mail to advertising[at]africanminingmarket.com.
- 1.5 Advertising Bookings/Exchange/Refund/Cancellations Policy: Advertising bookings must be made 14 days prior to requested date of publication (print and/or online). Notices of Advertising cancellations must be received in writing 30 (thirty) days prior to the publication date. Surcharges are applicable in the case of cancellation(s).
- 1.6 Enquiries in relation to Subscriber/ Advertising Records: support[at]africanminingmarket.com
- 1.7 Advertisers Warranties: Your request to advertise on the Website referred to above confirms to African Mining Market Your rights to all relevant intellectual property contained in the advertising material submitted to African Mining Market and specifically indemnifies African Mining Market in relation to all liabilities damages, losses, actions and claims faced by African Mining Market arising from an intellectual property breach by You or Your agents, employees, contractors or suppliers in relation to such advertising material.
- African Mining Market may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a purpose other than that for which the Goods are commonly used;
- compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
- Our Website contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
- All products listed on the Marketplace of Our Website are products of a third party and not African Mining Market. Finalising of product purchase will be handled by a third party and not African Mining Market.