These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Goods. If you are under 18, please confer with an adult to make your purchase.
African Mining Market (African Mining Market, we, us, our) is a print and web edition publisher to the Mining and Agriculture sectors.
Subscription to any African Mining Market product is subject to the following terms and conditions (Standard Terms and Conditions):
General Terms & Conditions
- By subscribing to African Mining Market product you have entered a contract (Subscription Contract) with African Mining Market. The term of the Subscription Contract is for the period (Subscription Period) nominated by you on the subscription form or registration form.
- Subscription prices quoted by African Mining Market are inclusive of delivery costs for the print element, where applicable.
- Subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, by entering the Subscription Contract you agree that the personal information provided by you may be used by African Mining Market to provide the service you have requested and you:
Website Terms & Conditions
- A standard subscription to any African Mining Market website product entitles the subscription account holder to access the standard news and content on the newsletter(s) and website(s).
- Website user licenses and login details for African Mining Market Ltd products are for use only by the individual(s) specified by you and are not to be shared or used to provide access to multiple users on a network.
Print Terms & Conditions
- You must ensure African Mining Market is provided with the correct contact and delivery information and order details on subscription order forms or registration forms. African Mining Market will not be liable for any consequences flowing from such errors or incorrect information including, but not limited to, failure to receive African Mining Market Publications to the correct address. You must notify African Mining Market of any changes to this or any other relevant information in writing to: support[at]africanminingmarket.com.
- You may cancel your subscription to a print African Mining Market product at any time during the Subscription Period by advising African Mining Market of the cancellation in writing to: support[at]africanminingmarket.com.
- African Mining Market will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund for copies of African Mining Market Publications sent to the delivery address specified by you
Print and Digital subscriptions purchased through our website or our subscription team:
African Mining Market will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund for African Mining Market Publications received by you.
- African Mining Market may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a purpose other than that for which the Goods are commonly used;
- compatibility of Our Website with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
- Our Website contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
- All products listed on the Marketplace of Our Website are products of a third party and not African Mining Market. Finalising of product purchase will be handled by a third party and not African Mining Market.